Car fresheners (Aroma beads), can I bake them in toaster oven?

Alexia

Hi! 
i usually make my car fresheners in a regular oven. But I was thinking if I can bake 1-2 freshies in a toaster oven (conventional oven)? Will this bake the aroma beads thoroughly. 

Thank you! 

7 hours ago, Alexia said:

Hi! 
i usually make my car fresheners in a regular oven. But I was thinking if I can bake 1-2 freshies in a toaster oven (conventional oven)? Will this bake the aroma beads thoroughly. 

Thank you! 

Yes! A lot of freshener makers bake theirs in a toaster oven. I use my kitchen oven but in all the groups I'm in on Facebook I see people talking about using toaster ovens all the time. If i'm not mistaken they bake a little hotter so you need to watch them till you get your temp and time down. 

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Yes! A lot of freshener makers bake theirs in a toaster oven. I use my kitchen oven but in all the groups I'm in on Facebook I see people talking about using toaster ovens all the time. If i'm not mistaken they bake a little hotter so you need to watch them till you get your temp and time down. 

Oh great!! And yes thank you. I’ll keep track on the heat and time!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2021 at 6:22 PM, Belinda said:

Does the scent oil ever transfer over to your food by using your kitchen oven? It's there a particular way that you clean the oven after baking freshies to keep the scent from transferring?

On 3/26/2023 at 1:29 PM, Bellem said:

Does the scent oil ever transfer over to your food by using your kitchen oven? It's there a particular way that you clean the oven after baking freshies to keep the scent from transferring?

I've been baking them in my kitchen oven for over 10 years and I've never cleaned it afterwards  and have used it just like normal and have never noticed any scent transfer. I've baked freshies all day and then baked food in my oven with no problems at all.