Creating permanent decals

I've been trying to find a way to label my glass candle jars using a permanent decal, or a similar alternative to label stickers, and I just came across this brand that's a perfect example: https://bijoucandles.com/collections/shop-all-1/products/sabrina-patchouli-bergamot-classic-candle. Does anyone know what type of decal this is, or where/how to print them? When I search, the closest thing I see are the water slide decals. Maybe that's what they use? Any tips are appreciated! 

quite a few are nicely printed stickers. The mid size glass appears to be pad printed. some printers will do short runs, for a fee.

That reminds me... @strugglebrother shared info about a small pad printing machine with me once. It was not cheap, but perhaps that is it? A few grand for a personal pad printer doesn't seem like that much any more :D 

• Like 1

Jafe Decorating Inc. does painting jars & screen printing like those.  Their minimum order requirement is 504 pieces, and they have really good pricing.  They do waterslide decals too.