Fragrance Oil Storage

Cross-stitch

I was wondering what you use to store your Fragrance Oils in.  I have a homemade type cheap assembly thing that I made and I've been using 1 ounce bottles.  But, it's getting a little small and awkward since I'm obtaining more oils than I had before.  Problem is, I don't want to spend an arm and a leg in order to organize these.  Thanks for your ideas! 🙂

• Like 1

I found this one that I liked for $9.95.  It has 3 shelves and looked pretty cool!!!  But, would give me only 15 slots and was 5.75in long by 2.25in height for the price.  My sweet husband found some wood with me at Lowes yesterday that would make two of these.  However, mine will be 12in long by 2.25 in height.  So, mine should hold 20 for 2 shelves if I calculate right.  We only made one to make sure it would fit my drawer.  Once ours is done it will be stained and probably more sturdy than theirs though!  Can't wait to take pictures!!!

https://www.planttherapy.com/essential-oil-wooden-storage-display-set-of-3?gclid=Cj0KCQjw5uWGBhCTARIsAL70sLKmgt2o7-b-PBdCmMoCQ8QpYHSgfIeZutlB1BemL0SVVhlqYmSgQ2AaAqVPEALw_wcB

Plastic storage boxes.  The file folder size by sterilite holds 20 1lb glass bottles perfectly. Other sizes hold smaller boxes easily and trap spills and drips. 

I learned that boxes with tops that seal help reduce the VOC air pollution in the shop area noticeably. The vapors are no joke. A sealed chest fridge or freezer would be ideal.

• Like 1