WSP miserable customer service

NightLight

Wow, sorry but I hate doing shopping with this place. I ordered from one of their takeover sites, sent several emails and didn’t get a reply about change of address and had to call them. They literally make me insane with slow shipping and their “free shipping”

then the shipping and handling fee. Who does that S+H anymore. Processing orders? It’s so painful.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, NightLight said:

Wow, sorry but I hate doing shopping with this place. I ordered from one of their takeover sites, sent several emails and didn’t get a reply about change of address and had to call them. They literally make me insane with slow shipping and their “free shipping”

then the shipping and handling fee. Who does that S+H anymore. Processing orders? It’s so painful.

Same experience with Make Your Own (another acquisition)…maddening. 

That where I ordered from. Service gone downhill.

Also price hikes. I make soap for fun, and usually get coconut and sunflower oil from web restaurant.

Yikes twenty dollars and more or these things.
Have other supplies and the price hikes astronomical.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 8:22 PM, GoldieMN said:

Even though I have sent WSP a copy of my last invoice, they insist I have never been a customer. 🤪 I can always sign up again but like to see what I have ordered over the years from a company.

GoldieMN

I agree! Sometimes knowing the exact product makes things much easier to place a new order. And… to compare prices 🤣

I wonder if they are consolidating all of the newly converted businesses into one system?

On 6/22/2021 at 8:22 PM, GoldieMN said:

Even though I have sent WSP a copy of my last invoice, they insist I have never been a customer. 🤪 I can always sign up again but like to see what I have ordered over the years from a company.

GoldieMN

A while back, I went to look up an order I had placed with them and then realized I had ordered as a guest before I did the whole make-an-account thing.  Are you sure you didn't check out as a guest that time?

I hate to hear this, because I've ordered quite a few times from WSP (not their new acquisitions) and I've never had a problem.  I do hate that stupid handling fee; that makes it NOT free shipping, no matter how they try to play with semantics.   And they're high $ so I wait for good sales.  But those are complaints unrelated to ordering.

• Like 1