Blending EO's for sale

Hi all!

I recently have been wanting to add on to my candle line, and one of the ideas that came up is blending my own essential oils for sale.

Is it ok to mix and bottle any essential oils together? Or will it go bad if i mix the wrong ones together? I just can't seem to find any information on this.

I know that mixing EO's in a diffuser is fine, but i'm not sure about mixing them and keeping them for long periods of time.

Thanks in advance 🥰

Edited by blacktoast94

3 hours ago, blacktoast94 said:

Hi all!

I recently have been wanting to add on to my candle line, and one of the ideas that came up is blending my own essential oils for sale.

Is it ok to mix and bottle any essential oils together? Or will it go bad if i mix the wrong ones together? I just can't seem to find any information on this.

I know that mixing EO's in a diffuser is fine, but i'm not sure about mixing them and keeping them for long periods of time.

Thanks in advance 🥰

It is AOK, and actually recommended to meld the oils for lotion, perfumery, etc. 

On 6/4/2021 at 1:44 AM, TallTayl said:

It is AOK, and actually recommended to meld the oils for lotion, perfumery, etc. 

Thanks for your reply TallTayl! I did think about lotions and perfume, but a little worried to sell those because I'm not sure about the regulations in my country for cosmetics. But they don't regulate sale/manufacture of EO's. 

Can I ask if different EO's have different density causing them to separate when mixed together? There is really no info on this out there 😕