Duplicating fragrances

Hi.

A friend of mine at work has been using a body mist that is no longer available.  The body spray is called: Hawaiian Ginger by, Calgon.  I've learned how to make solid perfume and she's asked me if it might be possible to duplicate the scent for her.  Does anyone have an idea how I maybe able to do this?  I'm pretty sure I've found the supplies online, but would appreciate some advice as to how to do this.  

Thank you.

Lisa

I guess this info might be a start ... although the below doesn't mention what type of melon exactly ... hopefully you have a sample so you try to copy it.

Top notes are Melon, Orange and Lemon; middle notes are Ginger and Orange Blossom; base notes are Woody Notes and Musk.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I already had:  Lemon, Sweet Orange & Sandalwood.  After much debating I ordered the other 4 Monday night (Tuesday morning) from Nature's Garden.  I ordered: Egyptian Musk, Fresh Ginger, Honeydew Melon & Orange Blossom.

When I received these oils yesterday (Saturday) I made a sample and they turned out great!  

Edited by Cross-stitch