Aztec FO

Cathydiamond

I've never lowered it, but I remember when CS said to raise temp to 190 for their very vanilla.  It did help to incorporate that particular fo.  I don't know if lower temp will help with throw, but couldn't hurt to try.  Please let us know if it works.

1 hour ago, Cathydiamond said:

Hello everyone! Having problems with Aztec FO being very weak. When reaching out to them they told me to reduce heat to 170 degrees from 185 and they will be fine. Anyone else lower temp for their FO.

What is the scent that you're using?  Maybe some others have experience with it.

Thankyou for the replies. Bahama Fizz, Volcano and Black Raspberry Vanilla 

Bahama Fizz extremely weak. I use paraffin wax and make wax melts. I generally use Just Scent FO and have not had this issue.

Edited by Cathydiamond

2 hours ago, Cathydiamond said:

Bahama Fizz extremely weak. I use paraffin wax and make wax melts. I generally use Just Scent FO and have not had this issue.

Hmm, I know citrus is hard to wick in most forms - that may be the issue with these. I'd personally look at wick sizing to be an issue.

Which wax are you using?
The Volcano isn't super strong in wax, but it does throw. I use that one in soap.  BRV isn't my favorite BRV, but unless it's changed, it should have a reasonably good throw.  Never tried Bahama Fizz.

13 hours ago, Cathydiamond said:

My granddaughters love Black Raspberry Vanilla and said it was so strong she could smell it all through the house.  I  use soy wax and about 8% FO. I have never had issues with Volcano either. Haven't tried Bahama Fizz.

I don't pour wax with Aztec FO's any differently than other companies' FO's.

• Thumbs Up 1