Finished candle but forgot the additive. Can i remelt?

urboholic

So i use an additive that is a candle burn improve and helps space the scent molecules evenly in the wax.
ive mad a few test candles but i forgot to add the additive, and i feel like its kind of a waste to test burn them now because it wont be the same result with wicks when the additive has been added to the candle later on.
so my question is can i remelt the scented candles and add the additive now after it had been curing for 2 days? or do i have to add the additive before the fragrance??

Even without knowing your wax or your additive, my guess is that you could remelt, add your additive, pour again.  Since your f/o is already in there, I don't think you need to bring the temp up as high as you would when starting from scratch ... I would just get it to melt enough in order to combine your additive.  Your additive must have a melting point mentioned somewhere in the details, so maybe that would be the temp to work with.