Heat transfer vinyl

Karen Ov

I think a lot depends on the actual brand of vinyl you are using, and the heat press. 

From my own limited experience with Siser and similar brands the mod podge may create a barrier between the fabric and the vinyl - and prevent a full long lasting bond.

Can you test a small scrap of fabric to be sure?

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

I think a lot depends on the actual brand of vinyl you are using, and the heat press. 

From my own limited experience with Siser and similar brands the mod podge may create a barrier between the fabric and the vinyl - and prevent a full long lasting bond.

Can you test a small scrap of fabric to be sure?

Ty, yes i will test. I thought it might bond good but wasn't sure if it would have some reverse reaction. I got a cricut for Mothers Day, so this just brought crafting to a whole new level😊 

14 minutes ago, Karen Ov said:

Ty, yes i will test. I thought it might bond good but wasn't sure if it would have some reverse reaction. I got a cricut for Mothers Day, so this just brought crafting to a whole new level😊 

I love the die cutting  machines! You are going to have a total blast. 

the mod podge “might” discolor or burn. Only one way to find out though. The bigger issue is the bond. 

• Like 1