Goat Milk Soap For Eczema

Goat milk is very beneficial for human skin. I had acne and eczema last month. I tried quite a many remedies but couldn't get the right cure. My aunt suggested me to use goat milk kin products. I went for the goat milk soap for eczema specially made to tackle skin diseases. Within two to three rounds of usage I was finally able to get pass my dry and rough skin. Please share your experience about skin issues and the remedies you applied.

In the US soap is just for cleansing. It cannot be claimed or labeled as curing anything otherwise it becomes a drug. At that point it is governed by the FDA and must comply with rigorous and expensive medical testing and compliance laws. The process begins with the FDA performing a site visit to the place the soap is made.  The facility inspection is thorough, and requires annual compliance visits thereafter for the life of the business. 

any anecdotal evidence that a soap “cured” anything is a coincidence. Elimination of the irritating cause is likely the cure, not some random soap. 

keep your life simple. Claim your soap is soap and not a medical cure all...