Natures Gardens Recomendations

lmurray

Good Morning,

My wife is starting the testing process with making some wax melts/candles and I was wondering what do you all recommend from NG?  

So far her and the girls have tested scents from Wellington,Aztec,NG and Maplestreet.    She seems to like NG , with Maple Street 2nd.   Are there any favorites or anything from NG that she should try?     Thanks in advance!

From NG I love their-

Gingerbread

Mrs. Claus Cookies

Hillbilly Homebrew

Balsam and Cedar

Bayberry

Blue Hawaiian

Butt Naked

Caribbean 

Christmas Cabin

Cinnamon Sticks

Clove-they have the best I've tried so far

Clean breeze

Monkey Farts

Gingered Peach

Hot Orange Danish

Hot Cocoa

Snickerdoodle Latte

Tangerine dreams

• Like 1

Love Nature's Garden!

Water Lily & Jasmine

Tahitian Vanilla

Aloe & White Lilac

Apple Cinnamon Streusel

Clove

Hot Orange Danish

Carrot Cake

Coco Mango!

Seaside

Fresh Linen

Harvest Moon

Mountain Hazelnut Coffee

Pearberry

And more!

• Like 1

I’ve literally only tried one so far, so I probably shouldn’t even be answering, lol...but I’m EXTREMELY impressed with it ! I got Vanilla Lace ( Type ) & not only does it smell identical to the original ( which is great for me because I was a huge fan of it & VS discontinued it ) but it throws amazingly !! 

Def going to try more oils from them in the future. But yeah, if you like VL, you won’t be disappointed in theirs.

• Like 1

Big NG sellers for me include Fresh Strawberry, Sugary Lollipops (I sell as Blue Raspberry Lemonade), Honeydew Pear, Bubblegum, and Stormy Nights (I sell as Clean Cotton). Scents I wouldn't recommend are Creamy Coconut and Fresh Brewed Coffee. I don't own a lot from them, but that strawberry scent is a killer! My customers never stop complimenting it - not artificial at all.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 1:05 AM, Giovanna said:

Big NG sellers for me include Fresh Strawberry, Sugary Lollipops (I sell as Blue Raspberry Lemonade), Honeydew Pear, Bubblegum, and Stormy Nights (I sell as Clean Cotton). Scents I wouldn't recommend are Creamy Coconut and Fresh Brewed Coffee. I don't own a lot from them, but that strawberry scent is a killer! My customers never stop complimenting it - not artificial at all.

Can I ask you if the bubblegum is more like bubblelicious or more like Bazooka ? Most places are Bazooka, & while I don’t mind it, I much prefer the Bubblelicious type bubblegum. 

I do have Bubblegum from VA candle supply & it’s PERFECT, but someone here made a thread not so long ago saying that her first orders from there, the oils were nice & strong, but the second larger order, they were completely different, so I’m still on the hunt for my perfect bubblegum. Thanks !

• Like 1

On 5/24/2021 at 9:47 AM, WaxingPoetic said:

Can I ask you if the bubblegum is more like bubblelicious or more like Bazooka ? Most places are Bazooka, & while I don’t mind it, I much prefer the Bubblelicious type bubblegum. 

I do have Bubblegum from VA candle supply & it’s PERFECT, but someone here made a thread not so long ago saying that her first orders from there, the oils were nice & strong, but the second larger order, they were completely different, so I’m still on the hunt for my perfect bubblegum. Thanks !

I'm looking for a good bubblegum also. I've ordered some oils from VA but never their bubblegum but now want to give it a try. What else do you like from them?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I'm looking for a good bubblegum also. I've ordered some oils from VA but never their bubblegum but now want to give it a try. What else do you like from them?

The bubblegum is amazing ! I get good throw from it, too, in my parasoy melts & candles ! I’ve only tried a couple oils from them so far, the cocoa butter cashmere, gummy bears, & butterscotch bourbon. The gummy bears is okay, not a fave. Haven’t tested it yet ( I made them in some melts ) cause they’re just so ‘ meh ‘ to me, lol.

I absolutely love the other too, though ! The Cocoa Butter Cashmere is just beautiful & has some great throw, & the Butterscotch Bourbon smells delicious, very heavy on the butterscotch. I was overall very impressed with their oils. They shipped very fast, too. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2021 at 7:47 AM, WaxingPoetic said:

I'm not too familiar with Bubblelicious or Bubblicious gum, but the oil reminds me a lot of those dubble-bubble candies and gumballs. It's definitely more of a carnival/nostalgic scent for me!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Giovanna said:

I'm not too familiar with Bubblelicious or Bubblicious gum, but the oil reminds me a lot of those dubble-bubble candies and gumballs. It's definitely more of a carnival/nostalgic scent for me!

That sounds great, thanks so much for replying !!

• 1 month later...

Can anyone add to the recommendations above?  NG has a sample sale going on now and I fully plan to indulge!  (Edit:  doesn't include all their scents, but some Fall, candy, and bakery scents that we're all looking at now are included.)

Edited by Darbla

8 minutes ago, Darbla said:

Can anyone add to the recommendations above?  NG has a sample sale going on now and I fully plan to indulge!  (Edit:  doesn't include all their scents, but some Fall, candy, and bakery scents that we're all looking at now are included.)

They have the best clove I've tried. That would be a great mixer for Fall/Christmas. Here are some I have or have had and thought they smelled good.

7-up Cake

Candied Apple

Blueberry Muffin

Cherry Crumb Pie

Cinnamon Buns

Country BUmpkin

Cranberry Cobbler

Gourmet Dark Chocolate

Homemade Cheesecake

Hot Orange Danish

Kickin Cocoa

Mrs. Claus Cookies-my favorite!

Pilgrim's Pie-a great Primitive type scent

Pumpkin Apple Butter-smells the same as the one from Flaming but so good!

Raspberry zinger

Sea Salt Caramels

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Sugar Cookie Brulee

Wildberry Scone

Rum Ripened Raisins-I haven't put this in wax but Trappeur used it and loved it.

Apple Dumplin

Balsam and Cedar

Bayberry

Chocolate Orchid

Christmas Wassal

Cracklin Birch

Dragon's Blood

Gingerbread

Gingered Peach

Hillbilly Homebrew

Kringleberry

Peppermint Fulff

Potpourri Spice

Snickerdoodle Latte

Cream Soda

Country Christmas

Santa's Whiskers-smells the same as the one from RE to my nose

Best Friends

Children's Room

Denim

Monkey Farts

I haven't put all of these in wax but a good deal of them and they were good! I'm sure I repeated some from my earlier post.

42 minutes ago, Darbla said:

If you're wanting to give a new company a try then order from Midwest Fragrance Company. They have the BEST customer service and great oils. I got Blazing Bonfire in from them today and it smells so good and unique! I'm not sure if it's a blend of theirs but I've not smelled it before. So far most of what I've tried from them is great and the owners are so sweet! Our member DaiseyMae66 is her mom.

I love Natures Garden's Black Raspberry Vanilla, Blueberry Muffin, Pink Sugar, Coco Mango, Pineapple Coconut Water, Lemon Verbena, Mrs Claus Cookies.  I just bought some of their newer ones, A Thousand Dreams...my new fave!  They have come out with a TON of really good new scents lately.

• Like 1

So far I've tried Nature's Garden's: 

Egyptian Musk

Fresh Ginger

Honeydew Melon

Toasted Hazelnut

Orange Blossom

Today I received these four scents in the mail, however I haven't gotten them yet or tried them.  Will update soon though.

Cedar Wood

Coconut

Grapefruit-Ruby Red

Black Currant

I've never tried Alien. Sounds intriguing.

Belinda - you're killing me! I certainly don't need a new supplier, but I admit to creeping on their website. It looks fantastic!

As far as NG scents:

Cranberry Relish

Blackberry Jam

Monkey Farts

Mrs. Claus Cookies

Clove

Cinnamon Sticks

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Berry Bewitching Brew

Bite Me

Caribbean

Fluffy Pink Candy

Fruity Rings

Cranberry Rhubarb Preserves

Monkey Farts

Apple Cinnamon

Hot Orange Danish

Potpourri Spice

Boston Tea Party

Christmas Tree

Ice Capade

Hot Cocoa

Loving Spell

Pearberry

Peppermint Fluff

Satsuma

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, LMR said:

I've never tried Alien. Sounds intriguing.

Belinda - you're killing me! I certainly don't need a new supplier, but I admit to creeping on their website. It looks fantastic!

As far as NG scents:

Cranberry Relish

Blackberry Jam

Monkey Farts

Mrs. Claus Cookies

Clove

Cinnamon Sticks

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Berry Bewitching Brew

Bite Me

Caribbean

Fluffy Pink Candy

Fruity Rings

Cranberry Rhubarb Preserves

Monkey Farts

Apple Cinnamon

Hot Orange Danish

Potpourri Spice

Boston Tea Party

Christmas Tree

Ice Capade

Hot Cocoa

Loving Spell

Pearberry

Peppermint Fluff

Satsuma

They really do have some good oils! Some in this list I've never tried but most I have. I would say they have more hits than misses.

9 hours ago, lmurray said:

Alien didn't smell to well  to my wife. I got a wife and didn't like it either.  I don't know what the original smells like 

I hope you meant you got a whiff and didn't like it. LOL!!!

• Haha 3

No doubt you've gotten some excellent recommendations so if any of these are repeats, there is no down side!

Island Fresh

Clean Breeze

Laundromat

Apricot

Coco Mango

Hot Orange Danish

Carrot Cake

Shore Club

Snuggable

Caramel Apple

Cranberry Cobbler

Pumpkin Crunch