Hello from a new comer!

Anstarx

I found the forum while researching about candles, and so excited to find a active craft forum!

My name's Anstarx. I used to live in MA, USA but now moved out of the states. English isn't my first language so apologies for any possible mistakes.

I first got in soap making back in 2016 when I bought a MP soap kit. I started watching soap making videos and got hooked! But I didn' t get to start making soap until 2019 when I got a stable living space. I've been making mostly CP soap ever since and started a little shop of my own last year. I earn just enough to cover the cost lol, which is fine by me.

I've been testing waters with making candles as I want to both expand the products and also try a new hobby.

I work in an office which is pretty boring but it gives me a lot of time to research on topics I like. Aside from soap and candle making, I've been experimenting with surfactant products such as shampoo and conditioner bar lately. I had a degree in studio art, I write for fun, I make videos, I'm also learning game-making recently.

Hello and welcome to the forum! 

Reading about all you have done is so interesting. You'll get a lot of help in the candle department on here. There are tons of experienced chandlers on this forum. It'll become an addiction LOL! 

Anyway, great to have you!