Finally bought myself an impulse sealer

Candybee

After all these years... always avoided packaging that needed sealing and used something else. But with the costs of packaging and shipping going up using packaging that seals is a good option and can save me money.

Just got some heat seal stand up pouches to package my refill powder into. Made sure I got the right pouches that can be used with powders and are water resistant when sealed properly.

I am rethinking my bath salts, milk bath, and fizzy bath powders too. The packaging can help keep the prices down on some of my products and my customers will like that.

• Like 1

Making fizzy bath salts today and will package them in the stand up pouches I bought. Will let you know how the sealer does.

Also thinking of repackaging my foaming milk bath in the pouches. I put them in plastic PET bottles and honestly they look like spice bottles you get at the store. Don't like the look and maybe the pouches will be the way to go.

You know you can get a 100 or 50 count paks of the pouches for just a few bucks compared to the cost of using bottles. With bottles you have to buy the bottles, lids, plus lid seals if the lids don't have seals in them, plus shrink wrap to keep it sealed and keep customers from opening products. That's a lot of money to bottle something and the costs add up and the customers pay for that.