Hugo by Hugo Boss

Ryan3

I need to find a fragrance dupe of Hugo for my daughter. It was worn by her father and I want to make her a candle with that scent. I have been racking the internet trying to find one. Does anyone know of any company that has a dupe of that cologne? The cologne comes in a green box and has an attached screw cap lid. 

375x500.570 (1).jpg

Edited by Ryan3

On 4/11/2021 at 6:08 AM, Craig said:

Nature's Garden has Like A Boss fragrance oil that is supposed to be a dupe. Haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure how close it really is.

I tried that one and it is a dupe of their Boss fragrance. Hugo is a different scent. 

@Ryan3, SaveOnScents carries "Hugio B Type", http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php?products_id=1333.  They carry several other Hugo Boss scents so I'm guessing that "Hugio" is a just typo for "Hugo" AND that "Hugo B" means "Hugo" (basenotes.com doesn't show a cologne from Hugo Boss named "Hugo B".)

SOS isn't overly popular on this board, but I've had great luck with the few oils of theirs I've tried.

Let us know if you end up trying this, or finding another one.  I also wore "Hugo" and would love a candle-safe dupe!