Favorite beach bobbi brown type

Candybee

I just soaped beach bum from NG and love the fragrance. Its the bobbi brown beach type dupe. I think I can probably do a bit better. This one did accelerate and rice big time on me so looking for another that does well in CP and hopefully is a better version.

So if you know one you like please share. Or any nice suntan oil beach type. Preferably with experience soaping but I may try it anyway. Thanks.

3 hours ago, bfroberts said:

I use the one from Elements.  I haven't experienced any ricing but it can be a quick mover. I usually just do a simple swirl & have no problems.  The scent sticks like glue though.

How does it sell for you? Also, does it discolor?

I have a sea themed soap & B&B biz so looking for beachy and ocean types... hopefully ones that are good sellers.

Edited by Candybee

2 hours ago, Candybee said:

How does it sell for you? Also, does it discolor?

I have a sea themed soap & B&B biz so looking for beachy and ocean types... hopefully ones that are good sellers.

No, it doesn't discolor. I usually do a light teal with a white swirl and a white top.  I have a couple of the very first bars I made summer before last, and the scent & color is still holding.  I do use a little TD but no VS.  I soap it cool and gel w/my eye on it.  It sells pretty well for me.  Not my best seller, but it is fairly popular and gets a lot of comments. 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 12:57 PM, ComfortandJoy said:

I've always used the Beach from WSP.  I like it better than the one from NG.  It was a great seller for me.

I was just reading on their website how that oil rices badly in CP. They even say that themselves and many reviews confirm this. Not something I want in a CP soap. How are you handling the ricing?