Most Ocean-y Scent?

anncal

I am forever hunting for a very crisp, clean, ozonic ocean scent that doesn't smell like men's cologne, laundry, or copa-cabana tropical fruit smoothie.  What have you found that smells like standing in the surf??

Crafters choice black salt and cypress is a nice ocean and driftwood scent.

cc also has a driftwood which is a gentle blender to add a little wood with a touch of brine

a little AHRE sea kelp makes it smell more like a tide pool.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that some of the ocean type scents I've enjoyed the most have a base similar to cucumber.  If you have one that is too perfumy, you might see how it mixes with an herbal type or cucumber type to tone it down if you like to experiment. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

Straight up sea salty scents:  Salty Sea Air, Sea Kelp, Sea Witch, Driftwood.  Sea scents with a little added something:  Inlet Lake Grass, River Stone, Coastal Kale, Beachwood Vetiver.

Can you tell me where you buy river stone? I want to read the description. I used to buy a FO from C&S called sandy stones and have been trying for years to find a replacement.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...