Candle Tester Disclosure

Hi everyone,

I am going to be sending out some of my candles for testing to people from social media groups and wondering if I should have them sign a form stating that I will not be held responsible for any injuries or accidents while to test burning my candles.  I am looking for second opinions other then myself and family.

I would test the myself and only send them out when confident that they are going to behave, not all but some will dis regard the candle care aspect or simply have no idea and may slate you and the candles if they tunnel, soot or lack in HT, i'm no expert but you can mull over my 2 bob opinion.

Edited by Onyx-uk

2 hours ago, Flaming Paw said:

Hi everyone,

I am going to be sending out some of my candles for testing to people from social media groups and wondering if I should have them sign a form stating that I will not be held responsible for any injuries or accidents while to test burning my candles.  I am looking for second opinions other then myself and family.

If you’re confident that you have fully tested your product (and your product liability insurance is in order) it should not be a worry. 

• Thanks 1