anyone looking for a new heat gun...great price!

Is it a Wagner?

geek

No, it's the Harbor Freight brand. I personally have gone through 4 of these in about a year. They're a great price, but not very durable/industrial, IMO, so be careful with them. I tend to drop mine! ROFL

Then again, my dad bought me a Milwaukee and it died after a month too, so maybe it's just me and my own bad luck with heat guns. :rolleyes2

Mine lasted for a year...and I used it for more than candles....like it's true purpose of stripping our kitchen cabinets.....which was hard on it...long periods of heat!!!! I frequently dropped mine and quickly learned to wear shoes when using it! OUCH! I currently have a wagner from walmart that's doing pretty well but it only has one setting :sad2:

i think i will have to go pic one up (HF)...at that price i may pick up a couple!!!

i think i will have to go pic one up (HF)...at that price i may pick up a couple!!!

That's what I do, because I kill them all the time. For $10 a gun, it's worth to grab a few even if they do die.

My dad spent $125 on a Milwaukee for me and I killed it within a month too!!