American Soy Organics Beeswax Reviews

Ok. I'm not expert, but I bought  yellow beeswax from American Soy Organics and I didn't like it, the color is almost ivory and looks like paraffin in the container. I  poured the same candle (pure beeswax + 10% foil) using brambleberry's beeswax and looks milky non transparent like american soy organics beeswax. Is my idea? I'd like some reviews please.

I have been using ASO white and yellow beeswax for at least 5 years exclusively. This last lot of yellow was much more pale than usual, but burns so well! I went  through  tons (literally) during the ren Faire seasons. The ASO burned much more consistently well than the others, and the price is great.

ASO beeswax comes from a wonderful supplier, Strahl and Pitsch, out of New York.  the lot numbers are printed on the full cases, so in theory you could get the CoA (certificates of analysis) on them 🤗
http://www.spwax.com

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, AngelaInes said:

Thank you!!!  I’m learning every day, the price is great for sure. My only complaint was the color but my  test candle performed well with HTP 93. I was looking for reviews on Amazon (the killer) and that was reason to post here.

image.jpg

4 oz ball  jar htp 93 wick 10% Foil (6/10 HT score for me)

• 1 month later...