Where in the Wick shortages

NightLight

My glass jars & lids are out of stock at candle suppliers and jar distributors since last September.  So, I have been searching restaurant supply stores and packaging companies for replacement glass jars.  I did find one replacement jar from packaging company, and I am thinking of using one of these which is available at restaurant supply stores.  But where is the wick? 

Many businesses and schools are starting to open up again.  Is the situation going to get better anytime soon?

image.thumb.png.ee753186f514fb044f6b6b133a0a6713.png

Apparently tons of stuff is stuck on boats, it’s the issue of docking and unloading. Can’t remember who told me

“From southern England to the Panama Canal, finished products, parts and commodities are sitting on ships parked for days waiting for bottlenecks to clear.”

Just wait til after this weekend when the stimulus checks hit, there will be another wave of noobs starting candle businesses and wiping out the suppliers again completely.

As far as the boat stuff goes, that is true, the ports are backed up to all hell right now.

• Angry 1