Looking for Candle Maker in Los Angeles

George_S29

Hey guys I am college student who has a candle business I want to start, but do not have the time to make them myself due to work, school, and other career goals. I have tried looking everywhere to find a person in Los Angeles who can make custom 3D candles, and have not succeeded yet. I was wondering if anyone here is in Los Angeles and would be able to do this or knows of anyone who can. Thank you for your time and help.

7 hours ago, George_S29 said:

Hey guys I am college student who has a candle business I want to start, but do not have the time to make them myself due to work, school, and other career goals. I have tried looking everywhere to find a person in Los Angeles who can make custom 3D candles, and have not succeeded yet. I was wondering if anyone here is in Los Angeles and would be able to do this or knows of anyone who can. Thank you for your time and help.

I know of a couple and have sent the link to this post to them.. best of luck to you in school and in your fledgling business.