Nature Wax C-3 and Parrafin Blend

Hi Everyone

I am hoping to get some assistance on this matter, because I am truly at my wits end.

I have been working with Naturewax C3 for use in molds. I know that it's a container wax and not best suited for the purpose, however I have managed to bypass the softness issue. The issue I cannot seem to get rid of is FROSTING!!!

I have tried testing and pouring at so many temperatures that I do not even recall all these. I mix the C-3 with fully refined paraffin in my molds and do a ratio of 70% Soy 30% fully refined paraffin. The frosting still persists. 

I then mixed the C-3 with beeswax at 10- 15% and the frosting still persists.

Could someone pleeeeeease tell me what I am doing wrong. Which temperature, method, etc will work best with these molds. Thank you

I’m afraid to tell you that frosting is just the nature of soy. Soy wax is polymorphic, and continues to morph forever, until it dries to practically dust. Sometimes some paraffin blends and/or some polymers can stabilize soy molecules in primarily soy blends, but it is all rather temporary. when exposed to air soy just plain dries out.

the only reasonable stability I have had is when soy is the minority in the blend.