4627 not found on IGI site

soylights

I was browsing the IGI website to learn more about 4627 and other waxes they offer and can't find 4627. I found this flyer for candle making and it's not there either. My first thought is it's being phased out. Does anyone know? 

Here's their flyer with current offerings. https://dxm.d7e.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/bsk-pdf-manager/2021/01/IGI-Wax-Blends-for-Candles-Home-Fragrance-Products.pdf

Wow! So many changes lately. Many of their popular candle waxes seem to be missing from the list.

yet one more upheaval in the candle world... my head hurts from all of this. 

on the upside if it is not a raw materials supply chain problem, IGI will likely still produce special batches for resellers who buy the whole “lot”. Or hopefully we can still visit wax blenders like candlewic, accublend, etc. for custom blends. 

if you use specific IGI waxes, I would invest in as much as I need to make it through thoroughly testing a new wax with wide availability.

3 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Wow! So many changes lately. Many of their popular candle waxes seem to be missing from the list.

yet one more upheaval in the candle world... my head hurts from all of this. 

on the upside if it is not a raw materials supply chain problem, IGI will likely still produce special batches for resellers who buy the whole “lot”. Or hopefully we can still visit wax blenders like candlewic, accublend, etc. for custom blends. 

if you use specific IGI waxes, I would invest in as much as I need to make it through thoroughly testing a new wax with wide availability.

We called IGI and they said 4627 is still being manufactured out of Canada with no rumors of phasing it out. YAY!