Wow crazy price increase

kfintoni

Hello everyone,

I have to say I was a bit shocked yesterday when looking to reorder some jars. I love Fillmore and order jars, wicks and fragrances from them. I was looking at getting some 16 oz square mason jars and the price had more than doubled, 82.5% to be exact from when I ordered in Jan of 2020. I completely understand the supply issues and pandemic and all but that just seems so extreme. What other huge pricing issues have you all run into lately, I am curious now.

Karen in MA

• Sad 1

Wax! The newer/recently more popular waxes are being jacked up a lot.

palm oil for soap. Yikes it hurt to buy this time. 

coconut oil is creeping up.

wicks are in short supply. We could probably pay off mortgages if we sold our stash. 

glass for some existing customers just is not available for months at a time. 

I hope things improve soon! Getting tired of being thrifty, resourceful  and innovative

@TallTayl I bought about 2500 wicks in December when i heard they may be in short supply so I am good on that. It seems like daily I am talking about the nationwide glass shortage. I had one customer after I explained about the jars and lids ask me when I would have them in stock I wanted to say did you not hear a thing I said? 

Karen in MA

• Like 1

Glassware is out, out. I bought a bunch when pandemic hit so currently ok but waiting months on order placed months ago.

Coconut oil that was a good deal on webrestaurant went up ten bucks.

Fillmore can get crazy. I noticed on their popular fragrances the jack up the price. Not going there, not okay.

• Like 1