11 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Geeeeez

what are the 5 major acquisitions noted in that announcement 

just scent

Aromahaven

elements

?

?

I'm pretty sure The Chemistry Connection (save on citric) was also purchased by WSP.

Edited by bfroberts

49 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

I'm pretty sure The Chemistry Connection (save on citric) was also purchased by WSP.

No way?!

the other arm to that one is MakeIt (something or other).biz. That would be 5

not much good for the end consumer comes from business buyouts like this.

52 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

No way?!

the other arm to that one is MakeIt (something or other).biz. That would be 5

not much good for the end consumer comes from business buyouts like this.

Exactly.  
I just googled to make sure and there it was:  https://www.makeyourown.buzz/about-us/#:~:text=In late 2020 Chemistry Connection,staff is second to none.

54 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Great detective work!

That was Arkie Annie from the old dish. Good for them. 

keeping a close eye to see how challenging it will become to get simple ingredients now... with freight and shortages there’s just so much we can absorb and tolerate. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

Great detective work!

That was Arkie Annie from the old dish. Good for them. 

keeping a close eye to see how challenging it will become to get simple ingredients now... with freight and shortages there’s just so much we can absorb and tolerate. 

The whole thing is concerning.

3 hours ago, bfroberts said:

The whole thing is concerning.

very. Customer service already sucks with WSP. I hope quality doesn't take a hit. I have a fav from each of these companies and I'm so scared that something will change :( 

I ordered from Rustic Escentuals a few days ago. Arrived relatively quickly, but was missing a fragrance oil. Had to call WSP customer service to rectify. Seemed strange to do so, but had no issues. I will say that the labels on the fragrance bottles are horrendous - only one inch wide with small black print that will rub off the moment any oil touches them. They will need to be re-labeled. Also miss the free sample program.

19 hours ago, LMR said:

I ordered from Rustic Escentuals a few days ago. Arrived relatively quickly, but was missing a fragrance oil. Had to call WSP customer service to rectify. Seemed strange to do so, but had no issues. I will say that the labels on the fragrance bottles are horrendous - only one inch wide with small black print that will rub off the moment any oil touches them. They will need to be re-labeled. Also miss the free sample program.

Similar thing happened to me with elements just after the acquisition.  Ordered 5 molds, received one. It was remedied quickly, but never had any issues before. 

labels, ugh! The thermal labels some places use are the worst. They fade as they sit on the shelf unopened. 

19 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Similar thing happened to me with elements just after the acquisition.  Ordered 5 molds, received one. It was remedied quickly, but never had any issues before. 

labels, ugh! The thermal labels some places use are the worst. They fade as they sit on the shelf unopened. 

I hate hate the new labels. Argh. You’d think they know better with oils and all 

On 5/15/2021 at 11:18 AM, TallTayl said:

LOL maybe it is strategic. If I can’t read the label I have to buy a new one right? 

hahaha you're on to something.

JS's old labels were fantastic - with the red tape on the bottles. How WSP saw that and decided, yeah our bad ones are better is scary. 

• Haha 1