Roller Perfume Oils - Please Help!

Grani L

Could someone please help me out??  I am attempting to make Roller Perfume Oils. So I am using the sites conversion calculator. I see the Max IRFA guidelines, then the suggested populates after putting in my formula information.  I checked out some of the recipe's on the site, and it appears that those do not follow the "Suggested" Recommendations for Fragrance Load. So, for those of you who make these, do you go strictly by the Suggested Recommendations of lets say ...6%....or do you just test the strength according to your own standards - but not going over the Max IRFA guidelines?  - Also is there a cure time before you test the strength? TIA!!

I use ifra as the absolute  max, then work backward to my formula. If it is not strong enough I do not consider it a candidate for roll on perfume since the base carrier oils in the perfume blend will trap the scent molecules to the skin and potentially cause irritation. 

no cure time really needed though it will gently “meld” with time. 

Ok. I am NOT the sharpest tool in the shed, but Now I understand. I read what you said, and revisited the Calculator and played around with the numbers. Makes sense now!! I truly thank you for this, as at least I now have something to go by. The last thing I need is skin irritation.  You are truly the Best!! God Bless!!