Anyone know about the WSP reward system?

Giovanna

I wasn't sure which forum to post this on so I hope I picked the right one...

Over the past few years I've purchased from WSP I've always noticed a phrase on my invoices thanking me for being a bronze member, then eventually silver. I never have been able to figure out what this means though - trust me I have scrubbed every inch of their site for information. Does anyone know what this program is, and where I can find necessary info? Does it have something to do with that elusive "coupon vault" I've never gotten a coupon from?

• 1 month later...

I don't think it's actually active anymore.  It used to be you'd earn so many points for so many dollars spent...or sometimes if you spent enough on an order you'd get a free gift like a sample size mica powder.  The last time I remember getting anything from it must have been over 5 years ago though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 8:53 AM, anncal said:

I don't think it's actually active anymore.  It used to be you'd earn so many points for so many dollars spent...or sometimes if you spent enough on an order you'd get a free gift like a sample size mica powder.  The last time I remember getting anything from it must have been over 5 years ago though.

Thanks for the info! It's a little sad that the program isn't active anymore but wsp hasn't taken away any of the elements of it. Really got my hopes up :(

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up calling WSP about something else and asking, according to the representative gold/silver/bronze members used to be auto-jumped to the front of the processing line for orders in order of seniority, but that system was discontinued around a year ago. She says the notification about member levels is hardwired into the system so it's still there but the levels no longer mean anything :(