Midwest Fragrance Co.

Daisymay66

On 7/15/2021 at 10:24 AM, so-soy said:

It is a great scent!!  It smells like Bonfire Bliss from RE. 

It does smell like that one a lot! I think the one from Midwest is richer though. I sniffed them side by side and they're both great!

10 hours ago, Belinda said:

It does smell like that one a lot! I think the one from Midwest is richer though. I sniffed them side by side and they're both great!

Nice!! Good to know, since I would rather order from MWFC than RE. 

• Like 1

Hi there! New to this conversation. But I read through and went ahead and ordered some of your recommended scents from MWFC. VERY excited to receive them :) Also got an email from them welcoming me and asking if I had any questions, etc. Customer Service is not dead! 

Thanks for all of the recommendations! 

22 hours ago, Brotato said:

I think I should add that I ordered around 8pm EST last night and it's been shipped at 10:30am. Thrilled about that! 😏 

They have the BEST customer service and such nice people! They have a facebook group too. They are releasing some new oils this morning but they haven't been put on their site yet. I think they're getting Balsam Fir, Peppermint, a Peach scent, Black Ice and maybe a pumpkin one. I missed the live scent reveal last night so I'm not quite sure. They are extremely nice people. They were even giving away 4 gift cards worth $50 each to participators. I'm out of town on a mini vacay so I didn't want to bore hubs with trying to engage in the live video LOL! He had already gone to sleep and I didn't bring any ear buds!

• Like 2

On 7/21/2021 at 9:03 AM, Belinda said:

They have the BEST customer service and such nice people! They have a facebook group too. They are releasing some new oils this morning but they haven't been put on their site yet. I think they're getting Balsam Fir, Peppermint, a Peach scent, Black Ice and maybe a pumpkin one. I missed the live scent reveal last night so I'm not quite sure. They are extremely nice people. They were even giving away 4 gift cards worth $50 each to participators. I'm out of town on a mini vacay so I didn't want to bore hubs with trying to engage in the live video LOL! He had already gone to sleep and I didn't bring any ear buds!

Yes, i can definitely tell! She invited me to the FB group but I have been blissfully social media free (besides here) for 5 years. Once I actually am up and running selling I will likely have to get one. I will for sure add their group. They seem like real people and I like that! Very excited to receive my scents. Hoping they come today! 

Also hope you enjoyed your vacation! I could use one of those right now! Well.. anytime at all I could use one 🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brotato said:

Yes, i can definitely tell! She invited me to the FB group but I have been blissfully social media free (besides here) for 5 years. Once I actually am up and running selling I will likely have to get one. I will for sure add their group. They seem like real people and I like that! Very excited to receive my scents. Hoping they come today! 

Also hope you enjoyed your vacation! I could use one of those right now! Well.. anytime at all I could use one 🤣

Thank you! We had a good time but will probably not go back to Waco. The food was great, the silos are ok, Texas Ranger museum was wonderful along with touring an Amish type community and eating at their restaurant but I doubt I'd go again. I prefer a quick trip to Galveston or San Antonio but we did have fun.

Midwest is great! Her mom is on here. She goes by Daisymae66. She's very sweet and kind too. I just love them!

On 7/25/2021 at 4:25 PM, Belinda said:

Thank you! We had a good time but will probably not go back to Waco. The food was great, the silos are ok, Texas Ranger museum was wonderful along with touring an Amish type community and eating at their restaurant but I doubt I'd go again. I prefer a quick trip to Galveston or San Antonio but we did have fun.

Midwest is great! Her mom is on here. She goes by Daisymae66. She's very sweet and kind too. I just love them!

That's so cool! She seems like a lovely person. I got my order today and I am so excited about them. I got what a lot of you recommended. Lavender, Cedar Musk and Lavender (I really think my husband will like this one) Blazing Bonfire, Blueberry Pecan Waffles, Marshmallow Fireside, Fresh Mint and Eucalyptus, Espresso (excited about this one been looking for a good coffee FO), and Cocoa Cashmere. Let's just say I can't wait to pour some candles 😍 They all smell great! Very impressed. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 4:25 PM, Belinda said:

I got just a tad excited about FO's 🤣 But I should also say, glad your trip was fun! Is Waco where Chip and Joanna Gaines reside? Id be so interested to see their houses. I also love Amish stuff! I think their way of life is so fascinating. Part of me wishes they would adopt me. 

23 hours ago, Brotato said:

I got just a tad excited about FO's 🤣 But I should also say, glad your trip was fun! Is Waco where Chip and Joanna Gaines reside? Id be so interested to see their houses. I also love Amish stuff! I think their way of life is so fascinating. Part of me wishes they would adopt me. 

Yes, that's where Chip and Joanna live! We didn't do the Fixer Upper tour but now I wish we had. We're just about 3 hours away so it's not such a bad drive that we can't go back one day and just stay one night. We might one day. We just enjoy going to Galveston so much. The best seafood ever which is my favorite! LOL! But it has a lot of history to it too and that's interesting.

This group wasn't Amish per say but they were a whole lot like them. The women had on modern clothes but all long skirts. They didn't cut their hair either. They reminded me of a Pentecostal group that have decided to live like the Amish only with modern things like electricity, vehicles, phones etc. but the group pretty much all live on the facility or close by and it seems that most of them worked there doing one thing or another. It was quite interesting. I've visited Amish country in Pennsylvania once and want to go back so bad! They intrigue me. I really think they are on to something by being isolated from so much that goes on in the world!

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 4:42 PM, Belinda said:

Yes, that's where Chip and Joanna live! We didn't do the Fixer Upper tour but now I wish we had. We're just about 3 hours away so it's not such a bad drive that we can't go back one day and just stay one night. We might one day. We just enjoy going to Galveston so much. The best seafood ever which is my favorite! LOL! But it has a lot of history to it too and that's interesting.

This group wasn't Amish per say but they were a whole lot like them. The women had on modern clothes but all long skirts. They didn't cut their hair either. They reminded me of a Pentecostal group that have decided to live like the Amish only with modern things like electricity, vehicles, phones etc. but the group pretty much all live on the facility or close by and it seems that most of them worked there doing one thing or another. It was quite interesting. I've visited Amish country in Pennsylvania once and want to go back so bad! They intrigue me. I really think they are on to something by being isolated from so much that goes on in the world!

Certainly sounds like a lovely and interesting trip and so glad you had a good time! :) I'm in Ohio and if you go out far enough you can find Amish country. It's quite amazing and beautiful! 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 3:51 AM, Brotato said:

Certainly sounds like a lovely and interesting trip and so glad you had a good time! :) I'm in Ohio and if you go out far enough you can find Amish country. It's quite amazing and beautiful! 

Maybe one day I can visit Ohio!