Is it just me or does something about dipping candles in nail polish not sit well?

Interesting. 

the solvents will evaporate out as the nail polish dries, so hopefully no longer a flammability hazard from that sense. I’ve never tried to set fire to dry polish. Does it burn? 

Less worrisome than dried stuff mod podged  on.

with the glass shortage I can see loads of new chandlers trying inventive stuff like this for decor to some degree. 

9 hours ago, TallTayl said:

the solvents will evaporate out as the nail polish dries, so hopefully no longer a flammability hazard from that sense. I’ve never tried to set fire to dry polish. Does it burn? 

I have no experience burning nail polish but even if doesn’t catch on fire would it emit some type of something as it burned? My intelligence is really shining through 🤦🏻‍♀️😆

1 hour ago, Kris10Tackles said:

I have no experience burning nail polish but even if doesn’t catch on fire would it emit some type of something as it burned? My intelligence is really shining through 🤦🏻‍♀️😆

😂

my hunch is that the soy wax would either tunnel or blow out before using the polish as fuel.