Please help to find best soy wax(or blend) for pillar candles

Hi, I live in Massachusetts and I am kind of new to candle making, however I’ve been testing amazing blend from candlescinse - BW-921. It works fine with my pillar candles, but delivery for wax is killing me. It is more expensive than actual wax. Now it asks me to pay $ 100+ For shipping🤯 

so, I need your help! I’m trying to find an alternative for that blend or maybe you can suggest other vendors who sell that blend but would not charge me

insane price for delivery.

thank you in advance 🙏🏻

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 2:33 AM, Anastasiia said:

Hi, I live in Massachusetts and I am kind of new to candle making, however I’ve been testing amazing blend from candlescinse - BW-921. It works fine with my pillar candles, but delivery for wax is killing me. It is more expensive than actual wax. Now it asks me to pay $ 100+ For shipping🤯 

so, I need your help! I’m trying to find an alternative for that blend or maybe you can suggest other vendors who sell that blend but would not charge me

insane price for delivery.

thank you in advance 🙏🏻

Wow. I use the same wax from CS and shipping is fairly cheap but I live in Pennsylvania. I found one other company that sell this wax but only the 45 lb case. DSPwax.com (Kansas) and Northstar3 sells the 923. Other than that seems like CS is the only option for the 921.