a true allspice fragrance oil

Scentsy

has anyone purchased or smelled a fragrance oil that smell very true to what allspice smells like? allspice smells like cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg.

i am looking for something that smells very realistic and is also strong yet smooth. i would prefer using a fragrance oil based on the smell would last longer. it will be diluted and used on the body. thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Have you ever tried Fillmore's Nutmeg Ginger? It's really good. Not sure if I would consider it an allspice fragrance though but when you mentioned nutmeg and ginger it made me think of it. AAA has one called allspice  but not sure that's what you're looking for.

There is an allspice essential oil that I use in soap but have not tried it in candles. I too second Fillmore's nutmeg ginger. Its got the nutmeg and ginger, cinnamon. Not sure if I detect clove but its very spicy. Reminds me of spicy pumpkin pie spice but with a note of buttery creaminess.

• Like 1