CRYSTAL DIFFUSER | Does anybody make them?

ScentGalore

Hi everyone, hope you're well!
We're looking to expand our product range and was thinking of making crystal diffusers (from rock salt crystals).

I found some posts about them but they were from over a decade ago, so I just wanted to check in and ask if 

anybody is selling them and if so, if they sell well. 

Trying to decide if I should look into sourcing materials or let the idea die because it's BS 😅

Thank you!

L1020095_fd448ab8-43e3-46e1-af5b-4a93c901a2d6_720x.jpg

29 minutes ago, ScentGalore said:

Thank you for your insight and the link @TallTayl
Do you notice any difference in throw depending on the size of the crystals used?

Would it be like with candles, the larger the surface area (meltpool diameter) the stronger the throw ? 🤔

I didn’t really compare, having has equally good luck with all sizes of solar salt crystals I used. 🤗

some nuggets of salt looked prettier than others, but all worked nice. A local crafter sells the water softener tabs that are smushed together out of big rubbermade tote bins. Something like $4 per little bag and always has a line. 

small nuggets are nice for carpet - they get up into the vacuum easily without clogging heap filters. 

editing to add, I also package dropper bottles of fragrances so people can make their own blends on salt. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TallTayl said:

I didn’t really compare, having has equally good luck with all sizes of solar salt crystals I used. 🤗

some nuggets of salt looked prettier than others, but all worked nice. A local crafter sells the water softener tabs that are smushed together out of big rubbermade tote bins. Something like $4 per little bag and always has a line. 

small nuggets are nice for carpet - they get up into the vacuum easily without clogging heap filters. 

editing to add, I also package dropper bottles of fragrances so people can make their own blends on salt. 

It just sounds too good/easy to be true. A product that doesn't require MONTHS of testing?! Pinch me, I might be dreaming.

I'll definitely look into this further, thank you so much for your help!

• Haha 1