Ecococo wax wick ?

BB candles

Hello 

I have just started in the candle making world. I started off with eco soya 135 and I am still trialling wicks in a 30cl container( it hasn’t been easy) but I am pushing through and just ordered some TCR wicks and have hopes for LX wicks which I’ve read may work. 

my question is for the ecococo wax what wick recommendations would anyone have please ??? not a lot of information on wicks on the ecococo site and this is a wax I am thinking of trialling

Thank you all :))

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 5:47 AM, BB candles said:

Hello 

I have just started in the candle making world. I started off with eco soya 135 and I am still trialling wicks in a 30cl container( it hasn’t been easy) but I am pushing through and just ordered some TCR wicks and have hopes for LX wicks which I’ve read may work. 

my question is for the ecococo wax what wick recommendations would anyone have please ??? not a lot of information on wicks on the ecococo site and this is a wax I am thinking of trialling

Thank you all :))

Scanning through the forum and missed this, sorry about that.

i’m not sure what ecococo is made of. I generally start with CD in both soy and coconut. If none of the sizes work well, CDN, CSN or eco are the next depending on what has gone wrong in the cd trials. 

I personally have no had great success with LX, but would give them a try if I had them on hand. 

good luck! Please let us know how your new wax works out.  I don’t think I have seen it in the US.