Candle Science discontinued 494

SRez

Yeah I saw that. Hmm. I assume they'll keep 464 though. That's a big seller for them I would imagine. I'm wondering if there's a particular reason why they stopped selling it. Kinda like what they did with the Cargill line. 

Edited by SRez

I am really getting tired of Candle Science and all their discontinuing!Blue Spruce a great seller for me is discontinued too.  I am slowly finding other companies who closely match the scents they are discontinuing and hopefully I can just move away from Candle Science completely.  I loved their oils but am also finding that the replacements don't even come close. Fillmore Container is great for waxes and I think they use the same manufacturer for oils as CS

• Like 2

Candle Science used to be one of my fav suppliers.  In the past few years they have discontinued more scents that were rated really good and several waxes.  IDK what is going on with them but they are way down on my list of those to buy from. With the 464 I'm guessing it's the issues with both the product batches being so different and the fact that they can't seem to get enough to keep stock steady.  Suppliers get tired of hearing complaints on products and have to weigh in the time and $ spent replacing stuff.

On 12/11/2020 at 5:49 AM, SRez said:

I just went onto CS to look for 494 and lo and behold it is discontinued.  Out of stock.  Anyone know why?  Did they have some kind of fall out with GB or better offers from the other competitors?  

I just went on to CS, maybe I missed it but I didn’t see anything about 464 being discontinued, just that it’s currently out of stock, and the dates that it would be back in stock in each warehouse. 

27 minutes ago, Kris10Tackles said:

I just went on to CS, maybe I missed it but I didn’t see anything about 464 being discontinued, just that it’s currently out of stock, and the dates that it would be back in stock in each warehouse. 

Yup. I was talking about 494, not 464. We use that for tarts and clamshells. 

Screenshot_20201214-181138~2.png