Eco Soya Wax is Back at CS??

Hello Everyone - 

So I was just on Candle Science site and saw CB 135 listed with the soy waxes. Has anyone tried this "NEW" back on the market wax? There currently are no reviews, but I just may be late in the game seeing it on the site. I am Itching to order it, but just not sure with all the craziness.  The MP is low...so summer shipping I need to also take into consideration....Any thoughts?

Man, I haven't played with that stuff in a long time. Summer shipping is a big deal for me too so I won't use it for that stuff, but if I see it in smaller amounts I might try some in the future just to play with it. I'm not buying 11lb's just to find out it's not the same and hate it. I already wasted money on that new soy pillar wax they sell and it is the worst I've ever used, so garbage.

It looks like CS is importing it from Kerax in UK.  Kerax used to be manufacturer and distributor of NGI EcoSoya in Europe.  They took over EcoSoya brand, and they created separate EcoSoya brand division.  It looks like they are continuing on with CB-135, CB-Advanced, & Pillar Blend.  They are also starting new line of EcoSoya Melt, EcoCoco container blend & EcoCoco pillar blend.  Since European candle regulations are totally different from ours, there is a slight chance that they might have changed CB-135 little bit.  I have more interest in Kerax 4105 than CB-135.

• 4 weeks later...