Confectioner's (Powdered) Sugar fragrance or something similar.

Dreamer

On 11/28/2020 at 6:43 PM, bfroberts said:

Not powdered sugar but WSP also has a Sugar fragrance in their Formulator line.  It's supposed to be straight up sugar crystals.  I haven't tried it, so IDK.

Thanks, just looked it up and it does sound interesting. I like that one of the reviewers says that it's what Pink Sugar would be if it wasn't pink. I, personally, find Pink Sugar to be powdery-sweet, so maybe it's worth a try.

On 12/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, Belinda said:

JS used to have a powdered sugar that I loved but she doesn't carry it anymore. She has powdered donuts now but I've never tried it so can't compare. 

So crazy that you mentioned Powdered Sugar from JS! That is the exact oil that I've had in mind throughout my search... and I have just found a worthy replacement! 😃

I ordered Sugared-FF (as suggested from bfroberts, thank you!) from WSP and it arrived just 30 minutes ago. I immediately had to do a q-tip dip. I dabbed some on my wrist as well.

My take? I LOVE it! It's exactly what I've been searching for!🤍🤍

In comparison to the discontinued Powdered Sugar from JS, I find it VERY similar. It's a bit lighter, but I prefer this. Sugared-FF is sweet, fluffy, airy; the soft musky notes give it that perfect "powder" note that one would expect from powdered sugar. I can see now how one reviewer said it was Pink Sugar without the "pink." This is definitely a keeper!! I cannot stop sniffing my wrist.☺️

Edited by Dreamer
Edited to add more info to fo review.
  • Like 2

On 12/8/2020 at 10:42 AM, Dreamer said:

So crazy that you mentioned Powdered Sugar from JS! That is the exact oil that I've had in mind throughout my search... and I have just found a worthy replacement! 😃

I ordered Sugared-FF (as suggested from bfroberts, thank you!) from WSP and it arrived just 30 minutes ago. I immediately had to do a q-tip dip. I dabbed some on my wrist as well.

My take? I LOVE it! It's exactly what I've been searching for!🤍🤍

In comparison to the discontinued Powdered Sugar from JS, I find it VERY similar. It's a bit lighter, but I prefer this. Sugared-FF is sweet, fluffy, airy; the soft musky notes give it that perfect "powder" note that one would expect from powdered sugar. I can see now how one reviewer said it was Pink Sugar without the "pink." This is definitely a keeper!! I cannot stop sniffing my wrist.☺️

That's good to know because I've still got some Powdered sugar from JS but have been hesitant to use it since I couldn't replace it. So the one from WSP is just called Sugared-FF? I'll have to look it up. Thank you for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 10:54 AM, Belinda said:

That's good to know because I've still got some Powdered sugar from JS but have been hesitant to use it since I couldn't replace it. So the one from WSP is just called Sugared-FF? I'll have to look it up. Thank you for sharing!

I know how much you love the powdered sugar FO from JS.  The one from WSP used to be part of the Fragrance Formulator line.  It seems to have race reviews too.  🤞🏼

https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/sugared-fragrance-oil-ff.aspx