Air spots

I've been making candles for a while and have yet to conquer the air bubbles (some call water spots).  I heat jars, and have even tried letting some set up in the oven as it cools down.  Still not luck and not enough room to cover and wait for weeks when I get large orders. Any advice?

• Haha 1

I do not know what wax you use but sometimes its just unavoidable.  I would utilize the search bar in the top right corner and search your wax type and different variations like wet spots, air spots etc and you should be able to see different answers that hopefully will help.

image.png.6edb52f6db27ee789e394c7f45f7d727.png

Do you wash your jars prior to using them?  What wax are you using?  Some waxes are worse about wet spots than others.  Even being as diligent as possible and practicing all preventatives, you can only control wet spots so much.  Once the candle leaves your hands and is exposed to varying temps and conditions, they can and will reoccur.