Essential Oil Candles

29 minutes ago, Natural Glitz Collection said:

Tell me about some importance of using Essential Oil Candles.

I would not say”importance”, but rather preference. I love using essential oils in my candles for fragrance depth and nuance. 

the last several years of MLM has created a weird market space for medicinal eo use. When You change your thoughts from “use” to enjoyment the discussion can change in really fun ways :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 10:30 AM, TallTayl said:

I would not say”importance”, but rather preference. I love using essential oils in my candles for fragrance depth and nuance. 

the last several years of MLM has created a weird market space for medicinal eo use. When You change your thoughts from “use” to enjoyment the discussion can change in really fun ways :) 

Thanks TallTayl for sharing your perspective. I am glad to know that you also love Essential Oil in candles. Here is a well informative article about [Link removed for self-promotion. ]You can go through this article for more information. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Essential oil candles are a popular form of aromatherapy that offer both fragrance and therapeutic benefits. Made with natural ingredients, these scented candle use essential oils derived from plants to create unique scents that can help promote relaxation, boost mood, and alleviate stress. They are an excellent addition to any self-care routine and can be enjoyed during meditation, yoga, or bath time.

Edited by theblissdecor

• 10 months later...

Using essential oil candles offers several benefits:

Aromatherapy: Essential oil candles provide the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy, promoting relaxation, stress relief, and mood enhancement. Different essential oils can evoke various emotions and support overall well-being.

Natural Fragrance: Unlike synthetic candles, essential oil candles are made with natural ingredients, emitting pure and pleasant scents without harmful chemicals. This makes them ideal for individuals sensitive to artificial fragrances.

Customizable Scents: With essential oil candles, you can customize the scent by choosing specific essential oils or blends that suit your preferences and needs. This allows for a personalized aromatherapy experience tailored to your mood or desired atmosphere.

Non-Toxic Option: Many conventional candles contain toxins and pollutants that can be harmful when burned. Essential oil candles offer a safer alternative, free from synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals, making them suitable for individuals seeking natural and eco-friendly options.

Relaxing Ambiance: The gentle glow and soothing aroma of essential oil candles create a relaxing ambiance, perfect for meditation, yoga, or unwinding after a long day. They can enhance the atmosphere of any space, promoting tranquility and mindfulness.

Overall, using essential oil candles provides a holistic approach to relaxation and well-being, combining the benefits of aromatherapy with the cozy ambiance of candlelight.