Clamshells from Fillmore?

Belinda

I only get mine from Fillmore (once my supplier retired and I figured out they were cheaper in bulk).  No funky odors at all, quite durable, and I've rarely had leaks/holes.  Maple Street has the best deal on the small square tart molds (I use those for samples), but for full clam shells I found that Fillmore has the most cost effective choice without compromising on quality.  I don't know how far it is to ship for you - I'm in NE - but boy, the shipping from other suppliers is outrageous!  Fillmore seems like a steal by comparison.  One thing to beware of though, if you order them by the case the boxes they ship in are kinda flimsy.  I had one start to split open when the UPS guy dropped it off.

13 hours ago, Cynna said:

I only get mine from Fillmore (once my supplier retired and I figured out they were cheaper in bulk).  No funky odors at all, quite durable, and I've rarely had leaks/holes.  Maple Street has the best deal on the small square tart molds (I use those for samples), but for full clam shells I found that Fillmore has the most cost effective choice without compromising on quality.  I don't know how far it is to ship for you - I'm in NE - but boy, the shipping from other suppliers is outrageous!  Fillmore seems like a steal by comparison.  One thing to beware of though, if you order them by the case the boxes they ship in are kinda flimsy.  I had one start to split open when the UPS guy dropped it off.

Thank you! I've been comparing the cost to the ones from Fillmore and Maple Street. I've been buying mine from MS for a few years and they do have a great price on theirs but the shipping is more than from Fillmore. I'm in Texas and I was quite surprised that the ones from Fillmore could ship to me cheaper than from MS. I think I'll give the ones from Fillmore a try then. I worry about a funky odor because years back I ordered some from Cajun and all I could smell was plastic.

13 hours ago, Cynna said:

I'm getting old! I found a post I made a couple of years ago and I have tried clams from Fillmore! I had completely forgotten about that. LOL!