Amish Quilt AH/RE

Daisymay66

6 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Anyone know of a dupe? I know there are other places that sell AQ..just wondering if anyone has tried one and found it’s similar to AH/RE? TIA

Are you asking because it is out of stock?  Only reason I ask is, I have at least one unopened 16 oz. bottles willing to sell.

GoldieMN

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, GoldieMN said:

Are you asking because it is out of stock?  Only reason I ask is, I have at least one unopened 16 oz. bottles willing to sell.

GoldieMN

Yes that would be awesome! Please message me! Thank you so much for your offer😀

• 8 months later...

Revisiting this topic as I started testing a bottle of Amish Quilt I just purchased from Rustic Escentuals and am getting no hot or cold throw.  Just wondering if anyone else has found a similar fragrance with good hot throw.

GoldieMN

33 minutes ago, GoldieMN said:

Just wondering if anyone else has found a similar fragrance...

RE's Amish Quilt is really similar to RE's Celtic MoonSpice, which is a near-dupe of Peak's Amish Harvest.  RE's Country Gift Shop is kind of along those same cinnamon lines, too, but it's much less sweet.

33 minutes ago, GoldieMN said:

...with good hot throw.

But, I don't know that they'll throw any better than Amish Quilt for you though.  I found all four of them pretty similar in terms of throw.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Candle Nook said:

@GoldieMNare you concerned the fo changed (therefore no ht) or do you think your oil just got old?  I have purchased several RE oils in the past year (maybe?) and have been underwhelmed with the HT. I’ve wondered if formula’s changed…

This was a brand new bottle; well, I just ordered it.  Not sure if RE is selling old stock.  So I am thinking something has changed.  I am going to melt some of the cured wax in a melter to see if I get any fragrance.  If strong, then I will do more wick testing.  I wonder if others are having similar results with RE's fragrances.  I will test the other two I bought at the same time to see if they have any kind of throw.

Thanks,

GoldieMN

• Thanks 1