Looking for some Autumn Leaves

kfintoni

Good morning,

I am wondering if anyone knows of an exact match to Candlewic Autumn leaves? They are out of stock and I need a few pounds of it. It is my number one seller by far at this time of the year and I have already gone through 5 pounds of this so far this season. Here is the description: Warm, earthy patchouli is combined with wood notes, sweet dried fruits, grated spices of clove and cinnamon, and light top notes of mandarin and berry to create this luscious autumn aroma.

I have done a couple of searches but have not found it yet. This is so yummy, to me it smells just like tree sap after you have cut a tree. 

Thanks,

Karen in MA

On 9/28/2020 at 8:23 AM, kfintoni said:

Good morning,

I am wondering if anyone knows of an exact match to Candlewic Autumn leaves? They are out of stock and I need a few pounds of it. It is my number one seller by far at this time of the year and I have already gone through 5 pounds of this so far this season. Here is the description: Warm, earthy patchouli is combined with wood notes, sweet dried fruits, grated spices of clove and cinnamon, and light top notes of mandarin and berry to create this luscious autumn aroma.

I have done a couple of searches but have not found it yet. This is so yummy, to me it smells just like tree sap after you have cut a tree. 

Thanks,

Karen in MA

I just checked for you. It is back in stock right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered over the weekend when it came back in stock, two pounds. I received an email yesterday they were not able to fill my order as it was out of stock even though the web site had it available. I am unsure how much longer this wholesale customer will wait, ugh. 

Karen in MA

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, kfintoni said:

I ordered over the weekend when it came back in stock, two pounds. I received an email yesterday they were not able to fill my order as it was out of stock even though the web site had it available. I am unsure how much longer this wholesale customer will wait, ugh. 

Karen in MA

I love that scent too. Do you only sell it during the Fall? To me it has a Christmas smell to it too but I wouldn't know what to call it.

Isn't there another supplier that sells that one? I was thinking I saw it at one of the other sites. Let me  look and see.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, kfintoni said:

Karen in MA

Karen. it looks like Southern Scentsations has one called autumn leaves and the description sounds similar to the one from CW. I've never used that one from them but I have used some of their oils in the past and liked what I got from them. Maybe you could get a sample and see if it's the same.

23 hours ago, Belinda said:

I love that scent too. Do you only sell it during the Fall? To me it has a Christmas smell to it too but I wouldn't know what to call it.

Isn't there another supplier that sells that one? I was thinking I saw it at one of the other sites. Let me  look and see.

I call it Rustic Pine in the Winter. It is probably my best seller from Sept to Dec.

Karen in MA

4 hours ago, kfintoni said:

I call it Rustic Pine in the Winter. It is probably my best seller from Sept to Dec.

Karen in MA

Thanks! I'll defiantly change the name. It smells so good to me! I'm a bakery person but that scent is the bomb!

On 10/10/2020 at 6:05 PM, Belinda said:

Karen. it looks like Southern Scentsations has one called autumn leaves and the description sounds similar to the one from CW. I've never used that one from them but I have used some of their oils in the past and liked what I got from them. Maybe you could get a sample and see if it's the same.

So I ordered some of their Autumn leaves to try along with a whole bunch of other scents that I do not need. I will let you all know if it is the same. This particular scent is so good and it is not like any of the other Autumn Leaves fragrances I have found. It is very much like the fresh pine sap you get on your fingers when cutting your own tree.

Karen in MA

7 hours ago, kfintoni said:

So I ordered some of their Autumn leaves to try along with a whole bunch of other scents that I do not need. I will let you all know if it is the same. This particular scent is so good and it is not like any of the other Autumn Leaves fragrances I have found. It is very much like the fresh pine sap you get on your fingers when cutting your own tree.

Karen in MA

I went ahead and placed an order with them too and got some of their autumn leaves to see if it's the same as CW's to have a back up!

On 10/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, Belinda said:

I went ahead and placed an order with them too and got some of their autumn leaves to see if it's the same as CW's to have a back up!

I received my order yesterday. It is similar but just not as good as the Candlewic one. I got a few others to try like Pistachio Macaroon, Stropwaffel, Apple Butter Carmel and Their signature scent plus a few more. Will put them all in wax this weekend. 

Karen in MA

3 hours ago, kfintoni said:

I received my order yesterday. It is similar but just not as good as the Candlewic one. I got a few others to try like Pistachio Macaroon, Stropwaffel, Apple Butter Carmel and Their signature scent plus a few more. Will put them all in wax this weekend. 

Karen in MA

Mine came in yesterday and I agree, not the same. I've never smelled another one from any supplier like the one from CW. I got a few of their other oils too and liked what I got but need to put them in wax this weekend if I get a chance. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 3:23 AM, kfintoni said:

Good morning,

I am wondering if anyone knows of an exact match to Candlewic Autumn leaves? Here is the description: Warm, earthy patchouli is combined with wood notes, sweet dried fruits, grated spices of clove and cinnamon, and light top notes of mandarin and berry to create this luscious autumn aroma.

Thanks,

Karen in MA

Not sure if if helps but below are all similarly named that I could find in searching:

Autumn harvest - bulk apothecary

Autumn leaves - aroma 360

Autumn leaves - indigo fragrance

Autumn leaves - the candlemakers store

Autumn leaves - midwest fragrance co

Fall leaves - midwest fragrance co

Equinox of Autumn - midwest fragrance co

Falling leaves - flaming candle

Fallen leaves - candlescience
Falling leaves - rustic escentuals 

Fresh fallen leaves - nature’s garden

9 hours ago, On The Road Supply Co said:

Not sure if if helps but below are all similarly named that I could find in searching:

Autumn harvest - bulk apothecary

Autumn leaves - aroma 360

Autumn leaves - indigo fragrance

Autumn leaves - the candlemakers store

Autumn leaves - midwest fragrance co

Fall leaves - midwest fragrance co

Equinox of Autumn - midwest fragrance co

Falling leaves - flaming candle

Fallen leaves - candlescience
Falling leaves - rustic escentuals 

Fresh fallen leaves - nature’s garden

Thank you for the list. Unfortunately none of them have the same scent description. This is a very specific and lovely scent. 

Karen in MA