Fragrance Buddy

Primkeep

Good Morning Everyone,

Fragrance buddy is currently closed due to damage from a hurricane, which is completely understandable, but I am in dire need of a few of their fragrances to fill some orders. Anyone know of any dupes of the following.
Sugar Cooke Royal

Amish Harvest

Buttered Maple Syrup

Spiced Cranberry

I tried community candles Amish Harvest although its a nice scent, its nothing like the one from Fragrance Buddy.

Any help would be appreciated it.

10 hours ago, Primkeep said:

Good Morning Everyone,

Fragrance buddy is currently closed due to damage from a hurricane, which is completely understandable, but I am in dire need of a few of their fragrances to fill some orders. Anyone know of any dupes of the following.
Sugar Cooke Royal

Amish Harvest

Buttered Maple Syrup

Spiced Cranberry

I tried community candles Amish Harvest although its a nice scent, its nothing like the one from Fragrance Buddy.

Any help would be appreciated it.

Update: The power company has promised us that by 9/30 we will have power. Currently we are still without power and internet. This is the only thing holding us up. We tried to run off of a generator and hot spot internet by phone. This was not an option. The internet is just too spotty to process orders. We are hopeful that next week we will be back up and running.
  • Like 1

Flaming carries Sugar cookie Royal and it's a good dupe.

If I'm not mistaken FB's buttered maple syrup smells like Brown sugar from Daystar to me.

NG and BCN both have great spiced cranberries

And I'm with Candybee on Amish Harvest. I've never smelled the one from FB but the one from Peak is good.