ISO a bubblegum and tutti frutti fragrance

Candybee

Believe it or not, you might have luck with Lip balm flavors for something like that. AHRE bubblegum smells like the old Pink bazooka that came in the wrappers with comics and jokes. 

ETA, I would not use the presweetened versions, just the plain old fragrance/flavor. A flavor like this is a fragrance using ingredients considered GRAS.

• Like 1

I do have some unsweetened bubblegum flavor oil from Elements which is what inspired me. Didn't think it would be good in soap.

Well I just checked the website and its good for shampoo, sugar scrubs, M&P, bath bombs, lotions, creams and more. The price is about the same as FO so I may give it a test out. 

Maybe I'll just use the fruit slices FO for the tutti fruitti scent. I love this scent anyway.

14 minutes ago, Candybee said:

I do have some unsweetened bubblegum flavor oil from Elements which is what inspired me. Didn't think it would be good in soap.

Well I just checked the website and its good for shampoo, sugar scrubs, M&P, bath bombs, lotions, creams and more. The price is about the same as FO so I may give it a test out. 

Maybe I'll just use the fruit slices FO for the tutti fruitti scent. I love this scent anyway.

The AHRa bubblegum fragrance oil I tried in cold process turned to a plastic stink. I hope your flavor does better in CP!

But for bath products your flavor should be perfect

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TallTayl said:

The AHRa bubblegum fragrance oil I tried in cold process turned to a plastic stink. I hope your flavor does better in CP!

But for bath products your flavor should be perfect

Not CP, these are for bubble bath. Using a ready made bubble bath base so no exposure to lye. Should be just fine.... I hope!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shari said:

My favorite is NG's Bubble Luscious.  It smells so good.  I've made it in sugar scrubs and soap.  It sticks well in soap.  I agree that flavor oil would work in bubble bath too.  I use Element's Bubble Gum in lip balm. 

The Bubble Luscious sounds interesting. Will check it out!

Just went to their website to read about it. Sounds intriguing! Effervescent notes? Wow! This FO has everything I was hoping for to find for my bubble bath. Will get a sample to try!

Edited by Candybee

1 hour ago, Candybee said:

The Bubble Luscious sounds interesting. Will check it out!

Just went to their website to read about it. Sounds intriguing! Effervescent notes? Wow! This FO has everything I was hoping for to find for my bubble bath. Will get a sample to try!

I'd be happy to send you some if you like.  Let me check to make sure I have some in stock. I should have it.  It smells like Bubblicious bubble gum smelled when I was a kid.   

• Like 1

I'd love a small sample. PM me if you have enough and I wlll give you my address.

5 hours ago, Shari said:

I'd be happy to send you some if you like.  Let me check to make sure I have some in stock. I should have it.  It smells like Bubblicious bubble gum smelled when I was a kid.