Searching for Purely Peppermint replacement

Dana

The time has come....I am completely out of Peaks Purely Peppermint. I have tried several other companies as quantities were getting low, but just haven't found "the one". Any suggestions for a knock-your-socks-off peppermint like Peaks?

• Thank you, I will give them a call in the morning! Sure wish I would have found this out last year. I have been out and spent sooooo much money searching for theirs. Looks like Keystone purchased all of Peaks F/O's when they closed. I just KNEW they had to all go somewhere! Didnt realize they would actually say "Peaks" oils. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 12:33 AM, Dana said:
  • Thank you, I will give them a call in the morning! Sure wish I would have found this out last year. I have been out and spent sooooo much money searching for theirs. Looks like Keystone purchased all of Peaks F/O's when they closed. I just KNEW they had to all go somewhere! Didnt realize they would actually say "Peaks" oils. Thanks again!

Did you find out when it will be back in stock?

On 9/15/2020 at 10:03 AM, Shari said:

Keystone is the only one I can recall that had it.  It's been out of stock for awhile  

The owner told me that she does not restock Peak fragrances. It's a long story but she can't get them anymore. So once she runs out she's out. I really wish we knew where his fragrance company was so we can just buy these fragrances.

1 hour ago, candlesncats said:

Fragrance Buddy has some Peaks I just discovered, but not the Peppermint  http://www.fragrancebuddy.com/search.aspx?find=peaks&log=false

They don't have Peaks originals. They have dupes. They are similar but not as amazing as Peak. Peak needs to disclose their formulas since they quit again for the 500000 time.

18 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

The owner told me that she does not restock Peak fragrances. It's a long story but she can't get them anymore. So once she runs out she's out. I really wish we knew where his fragrance company was so we can just buy these fragrances.

That is strange....she told me it's on order and due in any time now! I gave her my info and how much I wanted to order and she said they will notify me when it's in. ????

5 hours ago, Dana said:

That is strange....she told me it's on order and due in any time now! I gave her my info and how much I wanted to order and she said they will notify me when it's in. ????

I hope she orders it for you. I emailed her months ago and she told me that. She doesn't have access to Peaks anymore. She only bought his overstock. That's what she said and many people. I hope she got a Hold of the codes.

• 10 months later...

Just an update on this scent from Keystone. It came in but it is not the AMAZING Purely Peppermint from Peaks. It isn't nearly as strong. So basically, it's like all the rest I have tried. Looks like this one is gone forever!

• Sad 1

On 8/25/2021 at 9:42 AM, Dana said:

Just an update on this scent from Keystone. It came in but it is not the AMAZING Purely Peppermint from Peaks. It isn't nearly as strong. So basically, it's like all the rest I have tried. Looks like this one is gone forever!

Dana, what peppermint FO’s have you tried?  I only happen to have a little less then a pound left of peaks purely peppermint… 🥶.  If you can tell us what ones you have tried thus far and if you are looking for a sweet kind of peppermint or a mentholated peppermint it would help us to help you.  😇.   

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 10:34 PM, Marleigha said:

Dana, what peppermint FO’s have you tried?  I only happen to have a little less then a pound left of peaks purely peppermint… 🥶.  If you can tell us what ones you have tried thus far and if you are looking for a sweet kind of peppermint or a mentholated peppermint it would help us to help you.  😇.   

I would say Peaks Purely Peppermint is the menthol type, and not the sweet vanilla type. Keystone has the right scent, just not nearly as strong. Of course I purchased 6 pounds, I think, so I will have to use the rest up. Any chance you would sell your bottle of Peaks? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dana!  Sorry for the delay in my reply.  Yes I would agree that Peaks is in fact more of a mentholated peppermint and not vanilla but I do detect a hair of sweetness in it though still.  In any event, I have a few other peppermint FO’s.  What other peppermint FO’s have you tried?  I smelled the NG next to Peak and it is nearly the same but Peaks is a bit stronger OOB.  Have you tried NG Peppermint?  Sent you a PM.

Edited by Marleigha