Candle Science changes in oils not even close to old fragrances

What drama with the tumblers???

I ordered the clear ones not that long ago and actually started to like that jar 

I ordered a couple fragrances I love from them but have yet to put them in anything....so I must be prepared for them to mot be the same huh?

I have been weeding them out of my supply chain after the soy fiasco years ago with 415 and their insistence nothing changed when it most definitely did

I live their mistletoe but if I remember right Moonworks pinion pine was the same thing so I guess I need to see if pfo  carries it 🤷‍♀️
this is all getting so old and exhausting, can’t rely on anything anymore 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it time to go out on our own with favorite scents?   Happy to offer CraftServer to help co-op much needed beloved fragrances.

All businesses have values that they express either explicitly or implicitly and their support is merely an expression of those values.

Their whole "lets go green, so we feel better about ourselves" has compromised a lot of their scents. 

1 hour ago, moonshine said:

if I remember right Moonworks pinion pine was the same thing so I guess I need to see if pfo  carries it 🤷‍♀️

What is pfo?  If Pure Fragrance Oils, I am not finding it on their website.

GoldieMN

Yes pure fragrance oils - they have the original moonworks but I guess not that one - I can email her and ask

fragrance buddy did a lot of dupes off samples I sent in before pfo was carrying them and they were decent - But I just checked and they don’t have it either and wow they downsized how many of them they carry now - lavender sage is gone - sugar cookie royale is gone 

I will have to see if I find a difference in the Cs new clean version