8 oz Mason jars needed

40 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

Gosh I just saw 10 cases at an estate sale, brand new never opened and passed them up.  I don't really use the 8 oz but maybe should have bought to hoard?  lol

Or to sell. There are jars on eBay but the prices are high.  All depends on how old they are. For canning, the lids have a lifespan. The rubber can degrade over time or in heat and not seal properly. Fine for candles.

55 minutes ago, barbaranj said:

Good news for those looking.

Candles and Supplies has them back in stock!

Thank you for the message. I will also be ordering some today since I want to make sure I have plenty for the holidays even though I have no live shows coming up.

Karen in MA

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 4:30 PM, kfintoni said:

They are out of stock there. I already checked. 

Karen in MA

I actually ordered a pallet from Fillmore recently (sorry). But, how many cases do you need? I'd be happy to send you some.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:07 PM, StanfordP said:

I actually ordered a pallet from Fillmore recently (sorry). But, how many cases do you need? I'd be happy to send you some.

Thank you for the offer. I now currently have 27 cases as I ordered from Candles and Supplies then Fillmore got more in so I figured I might as well while I ca.

Karen in MA