Looking for a graphic artist to do a logo

Candybee

On 8/30/2020 at 1:42 PM, Candybee said:

I have a specific logo in mind. A silhouette thats black and white.

Can you share any more information Candy? Thats a bit vague tbh, but I am always working in Adobe Illustrator so I might be able to help. I am no graphic artist though, I just make my own labels instead of hiring someone

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Clear Black said:

Can you share any more information Candy? Thats a bit vague tbh, but I am always working in Adobe Illustrator so I might be able to help. I am no graphic artist though, I just make my own labels instead of hiring someone

I have 3 grahics I downloaded and want to make changes to them to make them my own. They are all silhouette vector images. Besides making the changes I want them all to be transparencies so when I copy them onto my labels, promotional materials, etc., they show up as transparent with only the image on the page. Do you know how to do this?

1 hour ago, Candybee said:

I have 3 grahics I downloaded and want to make changes to them to make them my own. They are all silhouette vector images. Besides making the changes I want them all to be transparencies so when I copy them onto my labels, promotional materials, etc., they show up as transparent with only the image on the page. Do you know how to do this?

That depends really on what the changes are. To make any changes to the vector graphic itself you would need the original .ai file, and even then any design changes may be more than what  I am capable of doing. I am teaching myself bit by bit

Can you maybe link a .jpg image of the vector graphic and explain what changes you would like? 

And as far as being transparent, if there is access to the .ai file, all that needs to be done is to set the background as transparent

Hope this helps, but probably not lol

Sounds like I need the original artwork. I was hoping I could change the images that I have to make them my own but I see that won't work and I don't want to use anything but my own images. So I do need a graphic artist after all. The images I have are examples of what I want. Plus I want the images to be vector images with a transparent background. If either of you are still interested PM me and I will send send you the images.

I have used some people on Etsy and fiverr.com for graphic work and have been happy with it. Unfortunately the lady I was using on Etsy retired, she was really good but there are several artists on there. The artists I used on fiverr went by the name Kagosage, if he is still on there, he was good.

• Like 2