Gold Canyon Spruce & Citrus Dupe

Thanks to all for your recommendations🥰🥰 Anyone have suggestions for Fall/Christmas that ya just can’t be without? Ya know when ya gotta explain to the Hubs it just makes no scents (hahaha) to order 1 fragrance oil!!! That’s just ridiculous! I definitely have to order at least 5 or 6 to making shipping worth it Honey Bunny!!! And ya know the more I order just increases my profit!!! 🕯🕯🕯💰💰💰                                                                                                 And last but not least here’s me looking all professional! Oh yeah I got all my Sunshine together here! LOL 👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫

Hope everyone has a great safe Labor Day Weekend! 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Thanks to all for your recommendations🥰🥰 Anyone have suggestions for Fall/Christmas that ya just can’t be without? Ya know when ya gotta explain to the Hubs it just makes no scents (hahaha) to order 1 fragrance oil!!! That’s just ridiculous! I definitely have to order at least 5 or 6 to making shipping worth it Honey Bunny!!! And ya know the more I order just increases my profit!!! 🕯🕯🕯💰💰💰                                                                                                 And last but not least here’s me looking all professional! Oh yeah I got all my Sunshine together here! LOL 👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫

Hope everyone has a great safe Labor Day Weekend! 

I have several Christmas scents I love!

Let's see, I love-

Mrs. Claus Cookies from NG

Pumpkin Pie from BCN and CS

Banana Nut Bread pretty much from anyone but use CS-personal favorite all year long

Christmas Hearth-Flaming and CS

Dicken's Christmas-LS

Autumn Leaves-CW-I know it says Autumn but there's something about it that smells Chrstmassy to me so a name change might work with it.

Pretty much any Pumpkin scents from FB

Christmas Tree-Fillmore

Blue Spruce-CS

Bayberry-NG

North Pole-Flaming

Christmas Cabin-NG

Gingerbread-NG and Aztec

Christmas Wassail -NG

Clove-NG

Cinnamon Sugared Donuts-FB

Country Christmas -NG

Holiday Pomegranate-NG

Mulberry-Fb or Cajun

Christmas Mulberry-Cajun

Pumpkin Apple Butter-NG or Flaming

Potpourri Spice-NG

Santa's Whiskers-NG or RE

Spiced Cranberry-NG or BCN

Alpine Cheer-Flaming

Apple Cinnamon-FB, LS or Flaming are all good

Buttery Gingerbread-JS or ICS

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar-JS

Christmas Wish-JS, ICS or Bulk

Cider Lane-Aztec

Cinnamon Crunch Cake-JS

Cinnamon Roll-NG, ICS

Cozy Cabin-JS

Cranberry Pomegranate-JS

Peppermint Bark-CS

Grinchmas Crunch-Haven't put this one in wax yet but I like the smell of it

Hazelnut Marshmallow Fluff-JS-I love anything that smells like hazlenut

Honey Gingerbread-JS

Kringle Crumbles-I haven't put this in wax yet but it smells good to me

Marshmallow Fireside-JS, Aztec and I think Flaming all have this one and they smell the same to me

Peppermint Meringue-JS

Pumpkin Peanut Brittle-FB

Santa Baby-JS

Peppermint Mocha-JS

Sweater Weather-Aztec

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-FB

Apple Cider Donut-CW or Flaming

Bayberry & Silver Oak-Flaming-Trapp got me to try this one and made me a candle out of it. It's special to me and I love the scent

Harvest Gathering is sort of Christmassy-Flaming or FB

Nutmeg & Spice-Flaming

Tis The Season-Flaming, RE or FB

Vanilla Bean Noel-The best one is from WSP or ICS but to me Mrs. Claus Cookies smells just as good and a lot cheaper than WSP

Mistletoe Kisses-Aztec

There's one called Christmas Eve that smells great but I can't remember if it's from Virginia or Indigo. I'll have to check my samples.

I have a few more but can't think of them. Obviously I'll never be able to get them all in wax during one season so I kind of rotate a little bit. I wish people around here were as crazy about them as I am LOL! They still want leather and black ice YUK! Some do like Christmas ones or Fall ones though which is good.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Belinda said:

I may have to try that one! It sounds like a different Fall scent other than pumpkin and spicy stuff.

Belinda, I used it as a mixer with CS Cranberry Marmalade and a bit of C&S Orange for a cranberry citrus candle. I use palm which had a great throw with this blend. But on its own its a great scent if you don't like bothering to blend. As soon as I got this one I knew I wanted to use it it is that good!!

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/28/2020 at 1:20 PM, Daisymay66 said:

I have a customer looking for this scent. I can’t even find a description. Does anyone know of a dupe? TIA

@Daisymay66

image.png.256b5f9223c0105bb2d54c02e40ffc5b.png

I know its late but I just saw this. I couldn't find the note break down but this is as close as I could get straight from an old catalog online. There were a lot of changes going on but I know of one of the manufacturers they got FO's from. 

• Like 1
On 10/23/2020 at 1:31 PM, Marisa11 said:

@Daisymay66

image.png.256b5f9223c0105bb2d54c02e40ffc5b.png

I know its late but I just saw this. I couldn't find the note break down but this is as close as I could get straight from an old catalog online. There were a lot of changes going on but I know of one of the manufacturers they got FO's from. 

Where is this from?