Favorite/ Best Selling Fall/Winter Scents?

Belinda

What are some of your favorite and best selling Fall/Winter scents? Maybe I need to try some new ones that I've never given a thought to using.

I have tons of scents I've never put in wax but like everyone else, looking for something better I guess.

• Like 3

A good seller for me is a 50/50 blend of CS oakmoss & amber and CS mac apple.   

Aztec fall leaves is another one.  I just got FB blackberry sage, haven't tried it yet, but smells like a good fall one.

I won't even mention (pumpkin spice) but yeah, it is a best seller.  :)

coffee  latte scents are also good ones

• Like 2

2 hours ago, franu61 said:

A good seller for me is a 50/50 blend of CS oakmoss & amber and CS mac apple.   

Aztec fall leaves is another one.  I just got FB blackberry sage, haven't tried it yet, but smells like a good fall one.

I won't even mention (pumpkin spice) but yeah, it is a best seller.  :)

coffee  latte scents are also good ones

Whose pumpkin spice do you like? I'm loving pumpkin pie from BCN and also the one from CS which is a milder, sweeter one to my nose.

I am in love with Millcreek’s Fireside Musk.   

Fireside Musk 203 
Curl up by the fire with this blend of warm sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla and light musk that form the base for mid notes of violet and, jasmine and mingle with light citrus top notes.

Also, Oak Barrel Cider from RE is a great Fall scent.   Very warm and cozy.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, barbaranj said:

I am in love with Millcreek’s Fireside Musk.   

Fireside Musk 203 
Curl up by the fire with this blend of warm sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla and light musk that form the base for mid notes of violet and, jasmine and mingle with light citrus top notes.

Also, Oak Barrel Cider from RE is a great Fall scent.   Very warm and cozy.  

I don't order from Millcreek, although I have ordered a few samples in the past, but maybe I need to check that one out. It sounds interesting for sure. 

22 hours ago, Belinda said:

Whose pumpkin spice do you like? I'm loving pumpkin pie from BCN and also the one from CS which is a milder, sweeter one to my nose.

I am trying FB's  pumpkin cupcake now.  I just used up my  blend of pumpkin pie spices from lonestar  and JS/   lonestar seemed too sweet by itself but the 2 together 50/50 was good.

Edited by franu61
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Belinda said:

I don't order from Millcreek, although I have ordered a few samples in the past, but maybe I need to check that one out. It sounds interesting for sure. 

Belinda...I would be happy to send you an ounce.  

PM me with your info..

9 hours ago, barbaranj said:

Belinda...I would be happy to send you an ounce.  

PM me with your info..

Barbara you are too kind! I really appreciate the offer but I think I'll just go on their site and see what else I've been missing out on. I hear they have a good oatmeal cookie! Thank you again so much though!

• Like 1

Thanks for all these recommendations!

Are there any fall scents from flaming candle that any of you recommend? I did get pumpkin pie but have not poured it yet. Palo santo is good from flaming as well, just a really nice masculine scent good for all year round.

just poured Aztecs leaves for the first time. This one seems good and strong.🌸

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CandleRush said:

Are there any fall scents from flaming candle that any of you recommend? I did get pumpkin pie but have not poured it yet. Palo santo is good from flaming as well, just a really nice masculine scent good for all year round.

I love - 

Alpine Cheer, Apple Cinnamon, Bayberry & Silver Oak, Harvest Gathering, North Pole, Nutmeg & Spice, Pumpkin Apple Butter (smells the same as NG's) Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Sugared Pralines, Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow (smells the same as Aztec's and FB's to my nose) Apple Ginger Crust, Autumn & Apple Orchard, Cranberry Apple Marmalade. These are some that I use. They have some good oils.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CandleRush said:

Chai from Flaming Candle is a best seller for me.  Trappeur recommended it and said she called it Cinnamon Chai, so I do too. 

I like their Pumpkin Spice Latte too, good coffee scent.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CandleRush said:

Thanks Gail! 
Everyone misses Trappeur for sure!

I know.  I get sad when I see her posts.  She was so helpful and fun.  A couple of times we talked on the phone for quite a while.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

I still have FOs left over from last year and some candles too so I will pretty much be making what I did last year. But my personal fall favs are apple, pumpkin, and cranberry types. I think some that are must haves for me are FB Cinnamon Broom, CS Pumpkin Souffle, CS Cranberry Marmalade, CS Harvest Apple and MacIntosh Apple.  I do blend the majority of my scents so I have uniques scents.

I am always on the lookout for a lovely smoky campfire type and a nice toasted marshmellow. Fortunately PFO just brought back MW Autumn Embers that I am thrilled about because that is the one campfire scent I could not replace that was a super best seller for me!! Yippy!!!

So now, onward on the lookout for a good toasted marshmellow!

What are your favorite christmas scents?  Now that I am lerning to make 8 oz tin candles i want to send something  to my family members in Ohio for Christmas, that is if I am able to make a good candle by then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, karinz40 said:

What are your favorite christmas scents?  Now that I am lerning to make 8 oz tin candles i want to send something  to my family members in Ohio for Christmas, that is if I am able to make a good candle by then.

My favorite Christmas scents are Mrs. Claus Cookies from NG, Dicken's Christmas from LS, Bayberry from NG, Autumn Leaves from CW (it smells like it can pass for a Fall and Christmas one to me), Peppermint Bark from CS, Christmas Tree Fillmore, Christmas Cabin NG, Gingerbread NG or Aztec, any of the pumpkin pie scents except the ones from JS. For some reason I never had good luck with her pumpkin scents. There are a few more but those are some of my favorites.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 2:51 PM, karinz40 said:

I love CS Frasier Fir, Mistletoe, Frank & Myrrh, and Christmas Hearth, Fillmore's Cedar Garland, Nutmeg & Ginger, and Christmas Tree, and of course FB Cinnamon Broom.

On 8/30/2020 at 4:24 AM, CandleRush said:

Thank you Belinda! I dub thee fragrance queen of craft server!

I have a couple from your list and some of those you mentioned sound good. Lots of apple type scents I would definitely try. 🌸👍

I like that name! LOL! 

On 9/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, Candybee said:

I love CS Frasier Fir, Mistletoe, Frank & Myrrh, and Christmas Hearth, Fillmore's Cedar Garland, Nutmeg & Ginger, and Christmas Tree, and of course FB Cinnamon Broom.

How could I forget Nutmeg Ginger and Cinnamon Broom! Those two are defiantly great. 

• Like 1