coconut wax adhesion - pour temperature or jar temperature or????

Back again with another question this time regarding pouring - but again still only using 100% accu pure coco 83 beads in these jars https://www.webstaurantstore.com/libbey-209-16-oz-customizable-can-glass-case/551209.html 

Been having lots of issues with adhesion, and I'm sure it's a number of factors but I'd just like to hear some opinions... I've had to basically get a heat gun after the entire candle, almost totally re-melting the whole thing from top to bottom... on 30+ candles a day... Before pouring, I'm not pre-heating the jars, room is kept at about 69 degrees 24/7, not pouring with jars sitting on a wire rack or anything (just a wood table top). What temperature would you say is best for adding FO to this type of wax? What temp would you say is best for pouring with coco wax? Is pre-heating the jars absolutely necessary? It's just that some days I have poured the wax+FO mix at 200 degrees, some days at 170 and the results are never consistent with adhesion on the sides of these glass jars- sometimes the ones poured really hot give me no problems, sometimes pouring at a lower temp, even after using the heat gun on the whole candle, the adhesion is never perfect. Any thoughts or other things to consider? :)